1. Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drip.
2. Use a meat baster to squeeze your pancake batter onto the hot griddle and you’ll get perfectly shaped pancakes every time.
3. When boiling corn on the cob, add a pinch of sugar to help bring out the corn’s natural sweetness.
4. To get rid of itch from mosquito bites, try applying soap on the area and you will experience instant relief.
5. Ants are said never to cross a chalk line. So, get your chalk out and draw a line on the floor or wherever ants tend to march.